bare white

bare white

2.22.2012

homeschooling LOVES!

I have had several people asking me about curriculum lately and while I am NO expert on choosing it (trust me, I have wasted money on curriculum I have never used), I wanted to share one thing I LOVE...I mean LOVE!
Last year I found the Pathway Readers some how - I don't remember how or where exactly - but I am pretty sure it was another blog. We fell in love with the readers and then this past fall as I was ordering curriculum I went to their sight only to find they had an entire Language Arts program. I got it and did I mention I LOVE it - because if I didn't I want you to know I LOVE LOVE it! And so do the kids!

It really takes you back to the basics of learning.
It leaves out all the "frills"
It covers :
   phonics
   vocabulary
   reading
   reading comprehension
   sentence structure

And the stories are wonderful!!!
Here is one of the 1st grade books - the other thing I really like - the books are hardcover and easy on the pocketbook.
So that's my two sense (whatever it is worth) on something our family loves.

We LOVE Pathway Readers http://rainbowresource.com/pictures/001951/1307060726-1038275

No comments:

Post a Comment