bare white

bare white

8.02.2011

Don't Blink

I keep telling myself not to Blink for fear if I do they will be grown.  For some reason this summer has hit me, they are gowing and there is no stopping them. So I am documenting like crazy all of our little moments of life we are living together and journaling them here to remember!

Date night with the Arae and Bobo! 
Family Christian Night at the Corn Belters game WITH Jars of Clay.  It was hot, but we endured and had so much fun - making memories and enjoying the together time.  These two had never been to a concert  - a new experience for them and one that they loved...especially Arae!

yes there are lots of pictures with this post!

he loved being handed his OWN ticket

She loved walking on her own - she enjoys the little freedoms in life :)

Only to quickly realize she wanted to hold 35's hand!


This one wanted to hold my hand....we were "daters" or sometimes he called himself my king. I cherish these hand holding, walking with momma times!

the concert

our favorite summer shoes




Can her legs really already reach the chair in front??? Weren't you just a baby or maybe 2 or 3...where, when did this little girl grow so big? She is at the brink of not being "little" anymore....Lord help me to capture the moments before I blink!


LOVE


mmm mmm good!



this fly just stood on his finger for what seemed like forever!








Arae with her friend we saw there

check out the next three pics...these make me laugh!!






Arae LOVE watching Aleska! She had an amazing voice and someday we'll say, "we knew her when"




Pigtails make me happy!

she loves music and guitars!


momma and her two oldest bambinos!


Bobo LOVED the game!

proud to be an American!



Another great progression of pictures that are SO his personality coming out....a great play!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment