bare white

bare white

8.12.2011

shooting my kids

I had the vision and inspiration yesterday, so I got the kids ready for what I knew was going to be a great shoot.  I got them all dressed and told them they could pick the location.  They LOVE these old trucks and yes we have been there before - a couple of times - but they picked and I said okay!

We got out of the van...I was ready! Ready to conquer this session. Honestly I was just excited because  I haven't done this for a bit with ALL of the kids...a true session.

CLICK....

This was my first shot - I knew then we were in trouble.  We even had "the talk" before we got out of the van - but to no avail! So I just kept trying to get everyone on the same page and I kept shooting and shooting.  The older two are much easier to shoot than the younger two, obviously - but all 4 - next to impossible! 
(there were more of these shots to follow BUT...)

 then it clicked...literally 

 And it makes it so worth it when I walk away from a shoot with these images. I wish I could tell you I shot these gracefully the entire time, but I am afraid I didn't  - though I tried.  

Each of them are wearing something from the amazing Lilly Anna Kids - this whole shoot started with this dress - serious LOVE

These moments melt me! This picture makes my heart happy...I love when personalities are captured - that is my goal in every picture I shoot!


this is SO Tank



And the final one - This is who my kids are and I love it - perfectly, imperfect!



3 comments:

CC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CC said...

Belated congratulations on your newest addition! What a beautiful family! Great job with the kids' photo shoot! I don't think I will ever tire of whatching them grow!

Unknown said...

Love love love it!!!! Love the 4 of them in these pics! Super Super cute!

Post a Comment