bare white

bare white

7.17.2011

4th of July DAY { Day two }

We started out the morning at the Towanda Parade. We love this parade and go every year...it doesn't matter if it is hot and humid or total Downpour - we've been there! This year...HOT and HUMID won out!


Arae & Mimi painting their nails at the parade...we are so patriotic!

Sweet girl!

 DrewB came too with his daddy

Arae and DJ cheesing it!

Tank was totally into the parade and everything that made it a parade...especially the yummy candy.

Here we are!



I Love this part....Thank you LORD for our freedom!

Like I said...Tank was totally into it! 

Sweet boy!...he saw our flag coming :)






Looking for more candy...to eat!

she melts me...all of us really! 

I love sweet baby fingers and toes! They change so fast and get so big, but right now....so little!

my boys liked this!







The next two pictures are too funny....the guy on the tractor was throwing candy...guess who he hit in the face???
 YUP! Tank :)

My best girls! I pray they become best friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment