bare white

bare white

7.13.2011

Independence Day { weekend } - DAY ONE

My parents came in town for July 4 weekend and we had such a great time! Our weekend consisted of swimming, grilling, playing, fireworks, a cookout, a parade and just wonderful family time.

 I love how little we had to do in order for the kids to have fun....they would have been completely content if we would have camped at the Lexington pool the entire weekend.


Snack time at the pool


 me and the kiddos

Pop with the 3 oldest ones - Bobo's typical "smile"...you never know what face you are going to get with him! 

Tank frustrated with Bobo about something and telling me all about it

Bobo's look of innocence

Like I said before...never know what face you are going to get with Bobo!

Yummy, fresh asparagus for dinner!

with marinated, grilled portobellos

made into a delicious sandwich with fresh Basil Mayo and Fresh basil leaves,  provolone cheese & grilled peppers ...it was SO good! Okay, I am seriously hungry now!

Don't we all LOVE chewing pics! I just love sweet Willow's little head popped in there!

This little one ate later because he fell asleep after all that swimming


so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment